Purposeful Innovation breeds greater outcomes.
In today’s government, IT modernization is no longer about procuring devices it’s more about, connectivity to power data-intensive applications and multiplying sets of connected devices. It sounds simple but we know it’s a real challenge to work in challenging, remote environments, power diverse use cases with highly specific latency and throughput requirements while providing the defense-grade secure high-speed connectivity our soldiers and citizenry expect in any environment.
Simplifying the mission.
Private Wireless is
5G private wireless is
transforming the mission.
- Modernize operations with next-generation wireless
- Use proven military-grade security
- Launch data-intensive robotics and always-on applications with unmetered wireless that doesn’t charge by data consumption
- Connect the warfighter anywhere on the map.
- Bring 5G capabilities to your agencies without disruption of operations.
- Leverage “federal spectrum” to eliminate data-consumption costs
- Deploy applications to increase productivity and enable innovative use cases
- Provide consistent Broadband services as-a-Service
- Deploy secure, ultra-reliable communications anywhere to connect field medics to specialized support practitioners
- Connect new, hyper-connected devices
- Provide instant access to real-time information for first responders and government personnel
I hope this message finds you and your families and peers doing well as we adjust to the new normal. Of course, the business that we’re all in provides critical communication infrastructure to help keep our communities safe, connected and…Read blog
Federated Wireless recently expanded our leadership role in spectrum sharing when I was honored to be elected Chairman of the National Spectrum Consortium. The National Spectrum Consortium incubates new technologies to revolutionize the way in which spectrum is utilized. Through…Read blog
Last week, together with Google, Intel, Nokia, Qualcomm, and Ruckus Wireless, we announced a shared commitment to promote solutions in the 3.5 GHz band. This announcement continues the momentum we’ve seen for 3.5 GHz band shared spectrum over the last…Read blog