Welcome to the Federated Wireless Community!
You are all on the cutting edge of the shared spectrum innovation that is poised to change the wireless industry. You developed the first CBRS products. You are deploying the first CBRS networks. Together we are learning shortcuts and tips every day, even as we come up with new questions. We built the Federated Wireless Community so that we could all have a place to come together to share deployment experiences, solve problems, and find quick answers to get the most out of your Federated Wireless service.
As with any community, we are obliged to publish our guidelines and code of conduct. Thank you for participating in the Community, and for adhering to these guidelines while you do.
Code of Conduct.
- Be constructive. The Community is a place where industry leaders and peers are encouraged to share their thoughts and opinions. When disagreeing, look for common ground and add to the conversation rather than try to stop it.
- Be polite and show respect, even when disagreeing. Respond to the idea, not the person.
- Be welcoming. It may well be someone’s first day and first post in the Community.
- Approach conversations honestly and assume the same in others. If you believe someone is posting in a manner that is disingenuous or abusive in nature, please flag the post rather than confronting them publicly.
- Consider the consequences of your words and your actions and take responsibility for them. Sometimes it is better to be kind than to be right.
- Stay on topic when posting on an existing thread. Going off on a tangent is occasionally permissible, but completely changing the topic should be avoided.
- Search to see if a topic already exists or if a question has previously been answered before posting.
- Allow people the time to respond and for threads to develop. Don't expect immediate responses.
- When responding to a question in a forum, ensure you have your answer ready before submitting your post to limit the need to edit.
- Keep your post relevant to the area you are posting in.
- Only post content that you have permission to post from the original creator.
- Please participate in English so Community members can take part in your discussion and provide assistance.
- If you are a Federated Wireless Employee, you must identify yourself as one in your profile. You must always be clear that you speak for yourself only and not for Federated Wireless and follow Federated Wireless policies.
- Cooperate with site moderators and administrators. You may not evade bans or suspensions or otherwise disregard directions from Community moderators or administrators.
- Do not post anything that would violate any law or contractual agreement you have made.
- Do not trade, sell, or advertise your products or services or promote your website or social media channels.
- Do not post your or anyone else’s personal information without the individual’s consent.
- Do not post press releases unless utilized to inform or contextualize a new or existing discussion as part of your post. A press release posted to promote a product or service will be removed.
- Do not post
- ‘Rants’ or legal threats against Federated Wireless, another company, or any person.
- Political statements or commentary.
- Inappropriate or offensive content. This includes posting messages with profanity or messages which are religiously, racially, or sexually offensive.
- Language that promotes illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Duplicate posts. Repeated posting of a message or similar messages multiple times will be considered spam and will be deleted from this site.
- Any message that solicits or promotes the use of an illegal substance.
The content in the Federated Wireless Community comes from a variety of sources, but primarily comes from you – our Community Members. The opinions expressed in the Federated Wireless Community are those of the authors and not of Federated Wireless or its subsidiaries and affiliates. As Federated Wireless Community Members you are responsible for your own decisions to act upon the information provided by other Community Members.
Please remember you are responsible for all statements made and acts that occur through the use of your username and password. If your user identification or password is compromised, or you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or breach of security, you are responsible for promptly changing your password and reporting critical Community security issues to [email protected].
Federated Wireless may at any time and without prior notice remove any posted message or thread, delete words from posted messages, or ban your account for violating these Community Guidelines or other Federated Wireless policy or agreement terms.